Five years from now, it’s likely that the latest cars are going to be very different inside. Yet while there has been plenty of column inches devoted to what consumers can expect from tomorrow’s in-vehicle infotainment (IVI), it’s important to remember that none of it will happen without the automakers bringing the latest technologies to the vehicle in a way that preserves the integrity of their brand, their business and their consumer relationships.
- Semiconductor shortage will halt development of connected car technologies
- Webinar: Media aggregation for IVI systems
- A day in the life of a global business development executive: Deok’s story
- A day in the life of a VNC Automotive graduate: Alasdair’s story
- First responder vehicles: Amazing advancements in infotainment technology. Q&A with Philip Handschin, Technical Consultant