Five years from now, it’s likely that the latest cars are going to be very different inside. Yet while there has been plenty of column inches devoted to what consumers can expect from tomorrow’s in-vehicle infotainment (IVI), it’s important to remember that none of it will happen without the automakers bringing the latest technologies to the vehicle in a way that preserves the integrity of their brand, their business and their consumer relationships.
- Under the hood of our new commercial evaluation packs: Q&A with Agustin Almansi, Head of Pre-Sales
- VNC Automotive launch evaluation packs to facilitate rapid infotainment trials and proof of concept projects
- The opportunities for the future of in-vehicle infotainment
- The evolution of modern in-vehicle infotainment
- eBook: How can automakers prepare for the future of in-vehicle infotainment?