When it comes to cars, in-vehicle infotainment (IVI) systems have always been one of their salient elements ever since the first radio was affixed to a car’s trunk. Today, popular device interoperability standards, Android Auto, CarPlay, CarLife, MirrorLink, allow interlacing of the car’s IVI system with the driver’s mobile device to offer drivers a connected car experience.
- VNC Automotive launch evaluation packs to facilitate rapid infotainment trials and proof of concept projects
- The opportunities for the future of in-vehicle infotainment
- The evolution of modern in-vehicle infotainment
- eBook: How can automakers prepare for the future of in-vehicle infotainment?
- Welcome to the future of in-vehicle entertainment: Virtual tour (part 2)