When it comes to cars, in-vehicle infotainment (IVI) systems have always been one of their salient elements ever since the first radio was affixed to a car’s trunk. Today, popular device interoperability standards, Android Auto, CarPlay, CarLife, MirrorLink, allow interlacing of the car’s IVI system with the driver’s mobile device to offer drivers a connected car experience.
- Webinar: Media aggregation for IVI systems
- A day in the life of a global business development executive: Deok’s story
- A day in the life of a VNC Automotive graduate: Alasdair’s story
- First responder vehicles: Amazing advancements in infotainment technology. Q&A with Philip Handschin, Technical Consultant
- Under the hood of our new commercial evaluation packs: Q&A with Agustin Almansi, Head of Pre-Sales