When it comes to cars, in-vehicle infotainment (IVI) systems have always been one of their salient elements ever since the first radio was affixed to a car’s trunk. Today, popular device interoperability standards, Android Auto, CarPlay, CarLife, MirrorLink, allow interlacing of the car’s IVI system with the driver’s mobile device to offer drivers a connected car experience.
- First responder vehicles: Amazing advancements in infotainment technology. Q&A with Philip Handschin, Technical Consultant
- Under the hood of our new commercial evaluation packs: Q&A with Agustin Almansi, Head of Pre-Sales
- VNC Automotive launch evaluation packs to facilitate rapid infotainment trials and proof of concept projects
- The opportunities for the future of in-vehicle infotainment
- The evolution of modern in-vehicle infotainment