When it comes to cars, in-vehicle infotainment (IVI) systems have always been one of their salient elements ever since the first radio was affixed to a car’s trunk. Today, popular device interoperability standards, Android Auto, CarPlay, CarLife, MirrorLink, allow interlacing of the car’s IVI system with the driver’s mobile device to offer drivers a connected car experience.
- £6,645 for 2019: A year of charitable giving in pictures
- AutoTech Outlook award win for VNC Automotive
- An insight into our Technical Account Manager’s talk at the Automotive Linux Summit Tokyo
- Keeping the family entertained with in-vehicle connectivity
- 5 steps to automotive smartphone connectivity certification