Monday February 25th, 2019. Mobile World Congress, Barcelona – VNC Automotive today announced its partnership with Alpine in the provision of its latest infotainment concept the ‘Add-On Box’. Alpine has been working on this fully loaded, feature rich device that sits discreetly within the vehicle, and allows car makers to vastly expand the functionality of their infotainment systems. Consumers in turn benefit from pre-configured and seamless access to these services and applications.
- £6,645 for 2019: A year of charitable giving in pictures
- AutoTech Outlook award win for VNC Automotive
- An insight into our Technical Account Manager’s talk at the Automotive Linux Summit Tokyo
- Keeping the family entertained with in-vehicle connectivity
- 5 steps to automotive smartphone connectivity certification