Monday February 25th, 2019. Mobile World Congress, Barcelona – VNC Automotive today announced its partnership with Alpine in the provision of its latest infotainment concept the ‘Add-On Box’. Alpine has been working on this fully loaded, feature rich device that sits discreetly within the vehicle, and allows car makers to vastly expand the functionality of their infotainment systems. Consumers in turn benefit from pre-configured and seamless access to these services and applications.
- Webinar: Media aggregation for IVI systems
- A day in the life of a global business development executive: Deok’s story
- A day in the life of a VNC Automotive graduate: Alasdair’s story
- First responder vehicles: Amazing advancements in infotainment technology. Q&A with Philip Handschin, Technical Consultant
- Under the hood of our new commercial evaluation packs: Q&A with Agustin Almansi, Head of Pre-Sales