July 24th, 2018. Cambridge, UK – RealVNC, the original developer of VNC remote access and support software, has today announced that their VNC Automotive division has been launched as an independent company through a management buyout agreement. Effective immediately, the division will begin operating as VNC Automotive Limited with a mission to provide its existing customers, and the broader automotive industry, with state-of-the-art connectivity software for in-car infotainment and telematics applications.
- First responder vehicles: Amazing advancements in infotainment technology. Q&A with Philip Handschin, Technical Consultant
- Under the hood of our new commercial evaluation packs: Q&A with Agustin Almansi, Head of Pre-Sales
- VNC Automotive launch evaluation packs to facilitate rapid infotainment trials and proof of concept projects
- The opportunities for the future of in-vehicle infotainment
- The evolution of modern in-vehicle infotainment