July 24th, 2018. Cambridge, UK – RealVNC, the original developer of VNC remote access and support software, has today announced that their VNC Automotive division has been launched as an independent company through a management buyout agreement. Effective immediately, the division will begin operating as VNC Automotive Limited with a mission to provide its existing customers, and the broader automotive industry, with state-of-the-art connectivity software for in-car infotainment and telematics applications.
- £6,645 for 2019: A year of charitable giving in pictures
- AutoTech Outlook award win for VNC Automotive
- An insight into our Technical Account Manager’s talk at the Automotive Linux Summit Tokyo
- Keeping the family entertained with in-vehicle connectivity
- 5 steps to automotive smartphone connectivity certification