July 24th, 2018. Cambridge, UK – RealVNC, the original developer of VNC remote access and support software, has today announced that their VNC Automotive division has been launched as an independent company through a management buyout agreement. Effective immediately, the division will begin operating as VNC Automotive Limited with a mission to provide its existing customers, and the broader automotive industry, with state-of-the-art connectivity software for in-car infotainment and telematics applications.
- Webinar: Media aggregation for IVI systems
- A day in the life of a global business development executive: Deok’s story
- A day in the life of a VNC Automotive graduate: Alasdair’s story
- First responder vehicles: Amazing advancements in infotainment technology. Q&A with Philip Handschin, Technical Consultant
- Under the hood of our new commercial evaluation packs: Q&A with Agustin Almansi, Head of Pre-Sales