We are looking for an enthusiastic and committed Marketing Assistant to work alongside our Marketing Manager.
Salary up to £21,000 dependent on experience
This role is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to take the next step in their marketing career. You will be joining a highly successful team and take an active role in growing our company.
This role is within our Marketing division and covers a wide range of marketing activities. Including:
• Working with the Marketing Manager to support the development, deployment and evaluation of campaigns and activities relating to: brand awareness, lead generation and employer branding.
• Working with external agencies to develop content for use within these campaigns, including – video, photography, blogs, e-guides, press material and social. Some in-house content creation might be required guided by our brand book.
• Supporting our attendance at various industry events and conferences – in person or virtually. Helping to maximise our impact at these events through the provision of timely briefings to the relevant external agencies.
• Joining agency briefings and competitive tenders as required as part of the project team.
• Some updates to social channels, website and CRM.
Successful candidates need to be adaptable, hands on and a self-starter. We are looking for candidates who will be able to work well within a team, as well as on their own initiative. This role is a great opportunity to develop your career with support and training from our ambitious Marketing Manager.
The role involves some ad-hoc administrative tasks to support the wider company when necessary. This may include; occasional reception cover, answering the phone, greeting visitors/customers, setting up meeting rooms; various filing, scanning, copying jobs; dealing with the post, arranging deliveries and other ad hoc tasks when there are staff absences.
Your skills and experience should include:
• Someone who is collaborative but can also work independently under their own steam.
• Someone with an interest in technology and who can help distil this into something that is compelling for our target audiences.
• Someone who is confident working with internal and external team members and agencies.
• Someone who is enthusiastic, positive, proactive and suggests solutions.
As well as the above, if you have any of the desired experience below then we’d like to know about it!
• Experience of working in a marketing team
• Strong Microsoft knowledge and experience, including PowerPoint, Word and Publisher
• Have undertaken a marketing qualification
• Foreign language skills would be beneficial, but are not essential
We are offering a unique opportunity to join our team, working for a successful, growing company with a recognised global brand and great potential and vision. If you are successful, you will be compensated with an attractive package which will be appropriate to your skills and experience. We also offer generous benefits, including a contributory pension, and private dental and medical care.
This is a full-time post, based in our central Cambridge office, but we believe in a healthy work/life balance and are happy to accommodate flexible home/office working arrangements.
How to apply
To apply, simply complete and submit the form below.
CLOSING DATE: Friday, 21 January 2022
Interviews will take place early in 2022
VNC Automotive has a responsibility to ensure that all staff are eligible to live and work in the UK and candidates invited to interview are requested to provide proof of their eligibility to work.
VNC Automotive is an equal opportunities employer, committed to staff welfare and professional development.
JULIA, MARKETING MANAGER
VNC Automotive is a successful tech spin-out full of extremely bright individuals who make industry leading vehicle connectivity and telematics software. It’s exciting to be part of this small, agile and growing company with a flat management structure and where anyone can influence change.
Hills Road where we are based is easily accessible from all major routes into Cambridge. If approaching from Station Road turn left at the T-junction traffic lights, then immediately right into the car park. From the Addenbrookes end of Hills Road continue over the Clifton Way bridge, passed Brooklands Avenue and then turn left immediately after the Flying Pig. From Regent Street continue over the cross road onto Hills Road, turn right immediately after Botanic House (the curved glass fronted building). We’re on the second floor of Betjeman House so just buzz in and come on up.
We have a limited number of allocated parking spaces so please let us know if you’ll be arriving by car.
We are a 5-minute walk from Cambridge train station, follow Station Road and you will then reach a T-junction where Station Road meets Hills Road. Cross the road and our office in Betjeman House is set back from the road slightly, in between the Flying Pig and Botanic House (the curved glass fronted building). We’re on the second floor of Betjeman House so just buzz in and come on up.
+44 (0) 1223 737200